Before you travel
We hope this website can provide all the details you will need. If you need any additional information, here are some additional sources:
- email us your question.
- 01376 503050 (Customer Services: 09:00 to 17:00)
- Traveline: 0871 200 22 33 at other times.
(Calls cost 12p per minute plus any charges your network provider makes).
- Traveline website:
At the stop
Signal the driver to stop by putting your arm out.
On the bus
- Buggies and wheelchairs should be secured in the reserved spaces. Our drivers will be pleased to help.
- All our buses are non-smoking. Please consider fellow passengers by keeping personal stereo and mobile volumes down, and by putting litter in the box provided.
- Ring the bell in good time when you want to get off. If unsure of your stop, just ask the driver to let you know when the bus gets there.
We hope your journey was a pleasant one and that you will travel with us again. If we have not met your expectations, please let us know, so that we can try to put things right for the future. And if one of our staff has acted ‘beyond the call of duty’, we will gladly pass on your compliments.
Lost something on the bus? Call:
- 01376 503050 (for Mid-Essex services) or email
- 01702 541511 (for South Essex services) or email
- 01440 704582 (for West Essex and Suffolk services) or email
and we will try to locate it for you. The PSV Lost Property Regulations levy a flat fee of £2 for the return of lost property. We do not make this charge, but require instead a donation to our Air Ambulance collection tin.