From Monday 30th October 2023, the price of the Essex Saver ticket, is being reduced to £11.00.
The Essex Saver ticket allows users unlimited same day travel on every registered local bus service within the administrative boundary of Essex County Council, and also into neighbouring authorities, providing the journey starts or finishes in the Essex administrative area (managed by Essex County Council).
You can buy the ticket on the first bus you board. It is not available as a weekly or monthly ticket and it cannot be purchased online.
- Issued Monday to Saturday inclusive, on all non-exempt registered local bus services;
- accepted at all times of day, on the day of issue, on all registered local bus services (except those listed below);
- valid on community transport or demand responsive based services being used to replace or supplement registered local bus services (accepted but not issued).
You cannot buy or use the Essex Saver ticket on the following services:
- Any coach or National Express Coach services;
- X10 Stansted – Basildon (operated by First Essex Buses);
- X20 Stansted – Braintree (operated by First Essex Buses);
- X30 Stansted – Southend (operated by First Essex Buses);
- 724 Harlow – Heathrow (operated by Arriva);
Tickets will be valid but not issued on Transport for London bus services starting or finishing in Essex