The Essex Saver offers one day’s travel throughout the county. Buy and use an Essex Saver on almost any bus, exceptions below, irrespective of operator.
Explore historic towns and villages, the countryside, seaside … visit stately homes, museums, leisure attractions … go shopping somewhere different, visit friends or relatives, or when the sun shines, just take a day out and see where you end up!
Tickets can be used, but are not issued on Transport for London buses, for journeys starting or finishing in Essex only.
Click here for ECC Essex Saver page
Please note: Essex Saver cannot be purchased or used on National Express coaches, buses 724, X10, X30 or Stephensons routes numbered 400 or above.
Essex Saver: Adult Day Ticket £10
Visit the Real Essex website for ideas and inspiration on where to go next!
Terms and conditions of the Essex Saver
- The Essex Saver may only be used for travel when a valid bus ticket of the appropriate value is sealed within the provided wallet.
- Essex Saver tickets will allow users unlimited same day travel on every registered local bus service within the administrative boundary of Essex County Council, and also into neighbouring local authorities, providing the journey starts or finishes in Essex and no change of bus is made outside of Essex (exceptions apply, visit www.essex.gov.uk/publictransport or call 0345 6037 631 for further information).
- The Essex Saver must be shown on boarding the vehicle and when requested by officials of the operator or Essex County Council or other local authorities.
- The ticket holder is responsible for ensuring that tickets are correctly dated, priced and validated.
- The Essex Saver ticket will become invalid if altered, mutilated or defaced and anyone making improper use of the ticket will be liable to forfeit of the ticket and prosecution.
- The Essex Saver is issued subject to the conditions of each operator and Essex County Council.
- No refunds will be given for any reason in respect of Essex Savers.
- The Essex Saver is NOT TRANSFERABLE and remains the property of Essex County Council.